International graduate degree program in Logistics at The International University of Logistics and Transport in Wroclaw, Poland.
The aim of the project "International graduate degree program in Logistics at The International University of Logistics and Transport in Wroclaw" is to support 40 students of Master's degree in Logistics through the implementation of international training programs. Classes will be taught in English and foreign academic teachers will be involved in the training process. The project is co-funded by the European Union.
- International Summer School is a preparation for foreigners to study in Poland, and for students from Poland - to study in an international environment. As part of the Summer School program, full-time classes will be offered at the University campus as well as a weekend trip. The International Summer School is scheduled for the last week of September, 2018.
- International graduate degree program conducted in English with the participation of international didactic staff,
- Polish language course (120h), which prepares students to prosper in the Polish labour market.
Project participants will compose of both students from Poland and abroad. The project is aimed at people who completed undergraduate program in the field of Logistics and are fluent in English. The level of English proficiency will be verified in the form of an on-line test and an interview. Additionally, having very good academic records is promoted.The recruitment process will be held from July to August 2018.
Benefits for participants:
- Free access to modern didactic offer,
- Getting the latest knowledge in the area that is currently most demanding or expected to grow,
- Preparation to continuing education or finding employment in Poland,
- Co-financing of accommodation costs.